#theraband wrap for chest work and also to maintain alignment of back rib cage directly over #sacrum 👏🏻this is a huge challenge for many and having this vertical line from #lowback up through thoracic spine releases back strain and encourages engagement of back muscles for a #healthy #spine and good #posture 👏🏻this is also a great series for #prenatalpilates #postpartum #diastasisrecti for all you #babymamas out there 👏🏻 @mat.pilates tagged me to reveal 15 things about myself- thanks so much for the tag Kristine 💕💕so funny because when I read Kristines 15 things I had been thinking that No. 1-6 sounded a lot like me! I'm going to tag 4 beautiful friends @judytamspilates @sixthstreetpilates @yasminkarachiwala @parkerpilates to share 15 things about themselves.
1. I'm left handed
2. My left side is challenged with rotation, side bending and strength - go figure!
3. I love the beach, sun and water AND get horribly seasick.
4. Disney World is one of my favorite places and I've watched many Disney movies multiple times.
5. being a Mom was my most important goal in life since I was a teenager- I couldn't wait.
6. my two sons @gotgold617 and Michael are always going to be "my babies" even though they are 28 and 29.
7. my husband clark makes me laugh so hard that I cry and my abs get sore.
8. I'm a total nerd- always reading and studying growing up.
9. I went to boarding school for piano when I was in high school.
10. I had to choose between ballet lessons and music as a child - I chose music.
11. I played piano, harpsichord and viola growing up and performed too many times to count.
12. my two cats have their own IG page @siberiansisters617
13. I prefer action movies over romantic comedies.
14. I opened my first studio in 1987-30 years ago!!
15. I'm in remission from a serious disease called Crohn's Colitis thanks to an amazing medicine called #remicade
#pilateslove #bossbabe #pilatesstudio #pilatesinstructor #paleo #pilatesfit #pilatesgirl #pilatesstyle #pilatesstrong #fitmom #balancedbody #blessed #workoutmotivation #bostonfitness #healing #beautifulcreatures #ilovemyjob