Blue lake muppet show 😂💙
We had very minimal time driving through Mount Gambier. All I wanted was ice-cream and see the Blue Lake.
What I got:
1. Bella refusing to walk quickly because each paver needed a good sniff on the way to ice-cream
2. Then we finally got the ice-cream but it instantly starts dripping all down Daniels arm as he’s driving - I couldn’t even help because it was cookies and cream
3. Daniel getting slightly annoyed. Me really trying to stop the giggling
4. Daniel getting super frustrated - me still trying to control my laughter
5. Get to Blue Lake, run down to see how blue it is, I look up at him and it’s all over his beard, mo, cheeks, arms and hands. What a hot mess my baby was! He looked so mad. I couldn’t hold it anymore and lost it laughing, then he lost it laughing.
6. We went back to get some baby wipes, washed up and actually decided to sit in the moment. We went back down, enjoyed the blue lake, and took this photo.
Most of the time we are rushing for no reason and missing so much on the way! There is so much beauty, laughter, play and fun in not taking life too seriously. So much better than planning each moment, is to be truely present in it.
Ps. Notice how my icey is still perfectly scooped and his is a river?? 😂😂😂