#meettheplayermonday. 1. Name: Alexandra Chung
2. Nickname: Chungie
3. Playing Position: Inside/outside centre
4. Playing History: Started playing rugby in 2010 for uni of Chichester in the BUSA
Premiership. I played a bit of club rugby down the south coast and then have played at Wimbledon since moving back to London as well as representing Surrey.
5. If you could meet one person, who would it be: Beyoncé or drake
6. If I didn't play rugby: I'd spend my whole time eating Jerk Chicken
7. I can't live without: Pizza
8. Favourite Food: Jamaican Ginger Cake
9. Favourite Film: Remember the titans
10. Favourite Song: Micheal Jackson - PYT
11. Why do you love Wimbledon RFC: The people really make this club great. They are amazing and I don't know where I'd be without my rugby friends (and snacks).