Lovin’ on these raspberry-coconut chia ice pops! What’s your favourite summer treat? 🥥💕#vegan #icepops
1 cup raspberries
1 can full fat coconut milk
1/2 cup filtered water
2 tbsp maple syrup (optional)
2 tbsp chia seeds
1 tbsp lemon juice
1. Combine coconut milk, chia seeds, lemon juice, filtered water and maple syrup.
2. Fill popsicle molds 1/4 of the way and allow to set for 5 minutes in freezer.
3. Pour 1 cup (or more) of remaining coconut milk mixture into a high speed blender. Add raspberries and blend to combine.
4. Fill popsicle molds, leaving about an inch of space at the top. Freeze for another 5 minutes.
5. Top each mold off with any remaining coconut milk mixture. Freeze overnight.