For those of you who will be in Seattle for the SCA Expo, I’ll be giving two roasting masterclasses on April 20 in Seattle’s Capitol Hill neighborhood (walking distance from the Expo.) I’d like to make the roasters out there a promise: if you attend you will learn a ton of valuable, practical information, no matter how long you’ve been roasting. If you don’t think the class was the most profoundly educational few hours of your roasting career, I will give you a full refund.
The Roasting Masterclasses will include:
1. All new material. I’ve been saving up a lot of new ideas and insights gleaned from my consulting work over the past few years, and most of this class will be all-new material not written in my book or blog.
2. Cupping session with curve analysis of samples I’ll roast for the class.
3. Practical methods for immediately improving roast consistency.
4. An in-depth discussion of managing ROR around first crack.
5. The most advanced class discussion ever, anywhere, about manipulating roast curves and how roast curves relate to flavor.
6. A vibrant Q&A session. Bring your more important questions and I’ll do my best to make sure you get the answers you need.
Tickets are selling fast and are only available online. Purchase from my blog www.scottrao.com/blog Link also in bio.
Looking to see you there!