💡HELLO YOUNG INNOVATORS!💡 Do you find any energy-related issue(s) around you?
Do you have any bright ideas to solve urban & environmental problem(s)?
Are you looking for a whole new experience and chance to win exceptional prizes?
You better get up & join GGITC 2017!!! Go Green In The City (GGITC) is a global competition held by Schneider Electric Company.
MAIN GOAL: Ideas for Efficient Energy Management in Smart Cities🏡 🔹Who is eliglible to apply:
1. Engineering, Business, Economic Students
2. Second & Third year Students *note: each team consist of two members (At least one female member in a team) 🔹Idea submission:
1. Sustainability & Inclusivity
2. Cool Solution/Energy Efficiency
3. Energy Storage & Efficiency
4. Integrated Urban Energy System
5. No Boundaries (any unique idea for going green) 🔹Benefits of participation:
1. Worldwide trip (Paris & Winner's trip) opportunity
2. Professional mentor coaching
3. Schneider Electric job offer
4. Reward money for winners ⚠Submission deadline: 12 May 2017⚠
Curious on how to get those benefits? Click the link down below for more information on how to register!
Share Your Innovation, Help Your Environment!
Schneider Electric #LifeIsOn #schneiderelectric