THAILAND 🏖 👉 read only if you are interested in some tips for traveling there, because otherwise you will get sleepy 😁🙈
1. I got so many questions about the costs there.
I have been in Thailand for almost whole month and together with all costs I've spent a bit more than 2000 euros-only for myself (Travels, food, hotels, clothes...) everything is very very cheaper then prices here (Europe). 👌
I could spent really less if I would want to, but I didn't want to worry about anything there, so I enjoyed in everything-ate a lot whenever I wanted to, visited all things I wanted to, bought so many clothes I didn't have any space left-because clothes there are waaaaay more cheaper than here-girls problems 👗👛👜👙👠🙈, booked nice hotels-not the most expensive ones but also not those in which you barely breath)
2. Hotels we booked through bookings.com one or two days before each destination, and I recommed you book next to the sea or in jungle 😁, you need to wake up in all those sounds😍) 3. Food is delicious and very spicy! I can't handle spicy food so it took me couple of days there to start my order with a question "is this food spicy?" So that i didn't blew a fire after one bite of food 🙈😱
There are all types of noodles, soups, and fresh fruits/smoothies etc.. so you can kinda keep your diet there 😁
4. Be prepared of maaany moscitos. Gosh, i looked like baloon each evening, and I was using anti mosquito cremes all the time! 🤷
5. I didn't have any problems with food-meaning some diseases.. i was drinking water normally and everything, so maybe because I get vaccination before travel-you don't need to if you don't want to.
6. Use lots of suncream, because otherwise you will look like cooked 🦀-or at least all of you with skin like mine (I'm more jogurt in winter 🙈)
There are so many other things, I only wrote about some I got most of questions. If you want to know anything else, ask me 👇💛💙