January 2nd: the day I asked @kioncloud if it would be too weird if I asked them out, and the day they said, “No.”
As of today, Kion and I have been together for a year. Having this person in my life has been such a wild and wonderful adventure, full of emotions I never knew I could have and experiences I could never imagine sharing with anyone else.
I love you, beeb 😚💕 I would never trade my time with you for anything in the world.
(1) from the “About Us” Q&A video we made together.
(2) From NewCon PDX ya the beginning of 2017, the weekend right before we got together and our first time cosplaying Viktor and Yuuri together at a con [photo by @ladykeocosplay ].
(3) from Kion’s first time visiting me at my apartment.
(4) from our hotel for KuroNekoCon 2017, which we got to spend together.
(5) after Kion moved in with me, from the zoo when they got to spend a few days with me visiting my family.
(6) our most recent time cosplaying Viktor and Yuuri together at Kumoricon 2017 [photo by @imoverlyobsessed ].
(7) from Christmas Eve at Kion’s family’s house when we was able to spend the holidays together.
#uptowncloud #anniversary #oneyearanniversary