#Repost @bigkahunastickershop_305 with @get_repost
Here's some ground rules for this weekend:
1. Don't wish them a Happy Memorial day. There is nothing happy about brave men and women dying.
2. It's not a holiday. It's a remembrance.
3. If you want to know the true meaning, visit Arlington or your local VA, not freaking Disneyland.
4. Don't tell them how great any one political power is. Tell them about Chesty Puller, George Patton, John Basilone, Dakota Meyer, Kyle Carpenter, Mitchell Paige, Ira Hayes, Chris Kyle and any other heroes too numerous to name. Attend a Bell Ceremony and shed some tears.
5. Don't tell them, they don't know what they are talking about. They have carried the burden all too many times for their warriors who now stand their post for God.
6. Say a prayer... and then another.
7. Remember the Fallen for all the Good they did while they were here.
8. Reach out and let a Vet them know you're there, we're losing too many in "peace".
9. Shake their hand and look them in the eye when doing it.
10. Give them a toast or cheers when having a drink.
This is a repost from my cousin @brothersinarmshawaii we will be toasting to all the fallen and will never forget them! Our DM’s are always open if you need someone to talk to never hesitate #22toomany