i have been coming to #tenerife in the canary Islands for nearly 20 years. I first came here after my grandparents decided to retire here in the late 1990's.
if your from #europe then tenerife has somewhat of a bad reputation with all inclusive package holiday and late night drinking in the holiday resorts of las americas and los cristianos. but the #island has so much more to offer. in this set of images i wanted to show tenerife's unexplored side that is so overlooked by tourists.
from the above the clouds to tiede national park, the cliffs of masca & the tallest mountain (volcano) in #spain
1. me in tiede national park on a cloudy day. (above the clouds)
2. tiede #volcano the tallest mountain in spain.
3. #fishing boats on the shores of teno dwarfed by the cliffs of #masca (some of the tallest sea cliffs in the world)
4. seascape of playa san juan in the south of tenerife my second home for nearly 20 years.
5. pine forests as you make your way through microclimates on the way to tiede.
What's your favorite photo of my Tenerife?? Leave a comment & some ❤️ below.....