travelbeautifulpakistan travelbeautifulpakistan

2,127 posts   179,514 followers   7 followings

TBP  Images and stories from Pakistan.

Is this Pakistan's scariest bridge? @evazubeck
#Travelbeautifulpakistan

Photo by @tahir_khan_kayani
East and SE of Kalat, I guess it's visible part of Chaman Fault Line which is around 850 km long and runs in SE direction from Chaman, and is a boundary line of Eurasian (West) and Indo-Australian Tectonic Plates.
Any Geologist who can verify this please?
Share your photos with us via #Travelbeautifulpakistan

"There is no better way to tell a story than to become part of it, witnessing and living what your subjects are living." says @mmuheisen who took this photo of Hamagai Akbar, a 5-year-old Afghan refugee child living with her family in a slum near Islamabad, Pakistan.
#muhammedmuheisen #everydayrefugees

It's truly peaceful when you pray in a place with nature all around. Sarfaranga Cold Desert, Skardu.
Photo by @usman_zubair
#Travelbeautifulpakistan

This place has got all the qualities of being called a perfect combination of natural beauties. Tourists should help in cleaning any existing pollution in these areas rather than adding new litter.
Sailing Village, Khaplue, Gilgit Baltistan.
Photo by @sbj_shah
#Travelbeautifulpakistan

Tharparkar, Sindh, Pakistan. About 85% of the Thar Desert is located within India, with the remaining 15% in Pakistan. It is the World's 18th largest desert.
Photo by @hazoor_bux_photography
#Travelbeautifulpakistan

A man from Cholistan Desert Bahawalpur.
Photo by @adeelchishti_
#Travelbeautifulpakistan

Carrying the little one. In Pakistan, children of the mountain regions are more active and stronger than those living in the cities. The reason for this being, their everyday physical activity while adopting to the mountainous terrain.
Skardu, Pakistan. 🇵🇰
Photo by @emtiaazhussain
#Travelbeautifulpakistan

A glacial river near K2 Base Camp. Nature is unbelievably beautiful.
Photo by @feitography
#Travelbeautifulpakistan

Malala Yousafzai about the valley of Swat "I want my feet to touch that land. It is the most beautiful place and it is like a paradise on Earth." She visited her hometown Swat yesterday, 5 years after being shot in the head for being an advocate for female education.
Photo by Abdul Majeed / AFP.
#Travelbeautifulpakistan #SwatValley #Pakistan #MalalaYousafzai #IAmMalala

The very colorful street called Baghdadi Gali in Lyari, Karachi.
Photo by @ilmazuberi
#Travelbeautifulpakistan

Juniors on the steps.
Islamabad, Pakistan.
Photo by @za_akaasi
#Travelbeautifulpakistan

Most Popular Instagram Hashtags