It's easy to shrug off that nudging on your heart- thinking it's just your mind, your own thinking, or a "feeling".
Sometimes, God nudges us.
You may not 'hear' God say " do so and so"
You may not have a memory verse pop up to confirm it in that moment.
You may not see an Angel in your room.
You may not see an orb, a glory cloud or visions of grandeur.
Just a nudge.
It comes across more like AN INVITATION than AN INSTRUCTION.
That is God inviting you to partner with Him to lift a life, extend a legacy and advance His Kingdom in the earth.
Whenever you have that kind of nudging, one or more of the following is happening:
1. God wants to use you to fulfil His promise(s) to someone
2. God is giving you the privilege to be a part of the performance of the prophecy that person received.
3. God is testing you to see if you will wait to be coerced and baited before extending generosity.
4. God is giving you an opportunity to experience promotion.
5. It's an opportunity to establish your conquest of greed and self-centeredness.
6. God is using you as the Event Planner for someone's surprise party.
7. God is setting you up for your next dimension of increase.
8. God is just looking for someone He can count on to facilitate His desires in the earth at a moment's notice.
9. God is fulfilling His promise to make you a blessing in the earth.
10. God is doing something that only He Himself fully understands. Sometimes, He keeps some of these things to Himself.
So, it may be a watch or a washing machine.
A cool holiday package or a car.
A book or a beautiful dress.
A movie ticket or a dinner voucher.
A pair of shoes or plenty of money.
A pencil or penicillin.
When the nudge prods your heart, open your heart, make the move, you inadvertently become a part of God's grand display of benevolence- a star player in the Grand theatre of His goodness, delivering your own lines in the stay play of Divine prophecy.
I'm looking forward to your testimonies.
😀 #regrann Regrann from @damioluwatoyinbo #goodmorningpost #monday