A few nights ago tintin started choking and coughing up blood. Blood was pouring out of his nose and he couldnt walk .He was only 3 . I didn’t even have time to dial an emergency number before he let out a cry and passed away on the floor of my room in a pool of his own blood. It was my neighbour’s rat pellets that they left in their yard, tintin chewed on one and the poison spread too quickly through his small body. Please, don’t leave out rodent poison in your yards
Please. I’m writing this on behalf of every worried pet owner whether it be a dog or cat who roams around outside. They cant distinguish your poisonous pellets from kibble . Please dont leave them out in your yard if you know there are pets around you.
Ill miss you tintin... ❤️❤️❤️
Hope you’re watching over me like you always have .
Thank you for the years i go t to spend with you.
Thank you for everyone’s condolences and kind messages, they really mean alot to me . !!