Hi everyone! I was tagged in this by @sstraylightss, so here we go:
1. Essie vs OPI: Hmm, I would say from overall colour range OPI (except the last collection😅), but if it comes to actually buying them I've got more Essies because they are more affordable :)
2. Nail art vs one color mani: it really depends on how much time I have. If I had to choose, I think I prefer wearing nail art because I can be more creative with that.
3. Fav drugstore nail polish: I don't have many of those, but I feel Essence has a very good price for a good polish formula & color range.
4. Clearly gradient for me - I still need a lot more practice for watermarble 😁
5. Fav topcoat: Uhm, don't really have one. Right now I like to use: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri, Astor Quick Dry, CG Fast Forward, Celestial Cosmetics Lighting Quick Dry, Darling Diva Topcoat.
6. Long vs Short nails: I cannot have long nails because of my other hobby, so medium to short nails it is!
7. Holo 💕
9. I actually prefer Cuticle Oil a tiny bit
10. No, I don't want to thin my nails any more than they already are 😂
Do you like to read such tags (I do btw, I find them interesting)? Or does it annoy you?
I have no clue who was tagged in this already 😅 Plus I don't know any people that I'm sure would like to do this tag, soo please just feel tagged if you want to answer it yourself! I hope you can forgive me for that little cheat 😉💕