Photo throwback April 2017:
Ok... So 20 facts about me?! 😱😫 I've been slow, I know. @bunnyearsandsnapbackbros and @startedwithastitch tagged me a few days ago for this and haven't had a chance to really do it but alas! Here it goes, 20 boring facts about moi 🙈
1. My name is Rufina aka Fina, Fin, Finz, Mama Panda
2. 👆 This is my family! The ones we live with anyway! 💛
3. I've had a kid attached to my hip since the age of 19 🤗 - it's hard work but totally worth it
4. Three Little Pandas is my 4th baby which I'm hoping to build into something fantastic!
5. I'm turning 30 this year and can't wait.
6. Have been married and divorced and now permanantly promised to @theuncooldad... Engaged to be engaged is a thing 👌
7. We are a "blended family" my 2 eldest are from previous and @theuncooldad has 2 from previous relationship. That makes us technically a family of 7 with #TheBenji binding us for life 💛 #totallyoutnumbered
8. We live in London and love to holiday whenever possible (which is very rare!)
9. I've always had a passion for art but never really focused on it - kids always come first!
10. I worked in top shop for 5 years - that's not interesting at all but shows how patient a person can be working in retail. #facepalm
11. Few months after Benji was born was given a pre-diagnosis of epilepsy and have been in and out of hospital ever since. - over 2 years later they now believe it could be a type of sleep disorder - STILL awaiting diagnosis #pisstake
12. I have a heart monitor in place which the kids think is cool and fun for whenever I beep through security barriers 😫. - they call me robomum sometimes
13. I think I've been a patient person for a very long time but have recently started delevoping an allergy to BS. "Never mistake kindness for weakness".
14. Strong believer in helping others
15. I like to bust a move💃
16. Im British, born in London (UCLH - same hosp as all my kids were born)
17. My mum's Filipino, dad half English and half Polish
18. Have an interest in languages and different cultures, speak English, understand Tagalog and my mother's tongue Kapampangan, studied Spanish and Italian for GCSE - yah, I'm pretty proud of that 🙈