The minute I got excited about my trip, meteorologists and Mother Nature decide to shut it down. No worries, tho; we’ll be in DC on Saturday, November 24 at 2pm so now you have even more time to plan. Ayyy!
#Repost @laplumaylatinta with @get_repost
DC READING POSTPONED! We just had to make a very tough decision and put off the DC launch for Péinate until NOVEMBER 24, at 2PM. We’re scheduled to get a nasty storm and felt it might be smarter to steer clear of it. But don’t worry, it’s only a short month away- mark your calendars NOW, and plan to spend your post-thanksgiving Saturday with La Pluma y La Tinta!