10 days of heart openers for a great cause. Join me and support @trinifoundation #Repost @trinifoundation (@get_repost)
September is National Recovery Month, observed to raise awareness about the addiction epidemic sweeping our nation. It’s also our biggest fundraiser of the year, when we ask yoga teachers worldwide to host donation classes to help us fund our treatment center classes and yoga scholarships. To support these efforts, we are excited to announce the #heartwideopen challenge! The challenge will begin on 8/22 with 10 days of back bending fun!
This epidemic touches every single one of us, whether it is because of our own personal struggle with addiction or that of a friend, family member, or other loved one. Trini Foundation programs save and transform lives. We are asking each of you to open your heart and join us in raising awareness. Yoga teachers, we are asking you to host a donation class to raise money for our programs. You can choose any date in September and teach any type of class. 100% of the money raised goes directly toward teaching yoga to individuals in recovery. Email
firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
When people recover, we all win, so we will have lots of challenge winners too! Our amazing sponsors have provided 10 prizes. At the end of the challenge Taylor will pick 10 winners, one for each day!
How to participate in this challenge:
1. Follow @trinifoundation and @taylorhuntyoga.
2. Repost this and invite your friends to join you. It helps if you choose three to TAG and tell them it’s for a great cause!
3. Post a photo of your pose each of the 10 days tagging our hosts and sponsors.
4. Remember to #heartwideopen and #trinistandsforrecovery.
5. You must post every day to be selected as a winner!