Location: Mana, near Badrinath..
Wohhoo!! Made it to Mana village (arguebaly the Last Indian Village) in peak monsoon riding solo (75%).. my friend concluded that it must have been a hell of a ride and I couldn't agree more ...reaching here included crossing countless,,landslide debris,. Shooting stone areas,,,water crossing,, riverbeds ... phew!! Monsoon made it too tough...
Time for Stats:
1. Gurgaon to Mana village: 1,140 KM round trip
2. Route:Day 1 - Karanprayag..Day 2 Mana/ Badrinath ..Day 3 Haridwar ..Day 4 home
3. Mileage: approx 35 kmpl ...didn't track mileage for hills separately..
4. Damages: Lost 1 action camera 🔋 and 1 bungee cord damaged ..
5. Chain: Twice cleaned and lubed
6. Drenched: All four days
7. Skill level required: in Monsoon for hills you need to very skilled with high level of focus, patience and alertness ...all the time ...
More photos / videos to come...stay tuned !! #thespiritedbiker #solo #mana #badrinath #PDarmy #PowerDrift #gixxersf #suzukiindia #suzukigixxersf #amgixxer #devbhomi #uttrakhand #monsoon