Great opportunity from our friends at Capital Farm Credit to Texa 4-H members to show their pride in Agriculture. The 2nd Annual "What Agriculture Means to Me" video contest. Check out the information below for more information.
1. Video must address the question “What does Agriculture mean to me?”
2. Entrants must hold membership in a Texas 4H or FFA chapter AND be considered a High School student (current Freshman to Senior).
3. Video must be uploaded to YouTube or Instagram first. Paste the video URL when entering contest.
4. Video can be raw footage or edited.
5. Preferred video length is 30 seconds or less.
6. One entry allowed per entrant.
7. Videos become the property of Capital Farm Credit.
8. Entrants certify they have permission of all adults shown in each video and the permission of parents for all minors shown in each video. (as applicable)
9. The deadline to submit (and vote) is March 20, 2017. (hint- the earlier you post, the sooner you can start promoting your video)
* Winners will be announced March 21, 2017, based on number of votes. Voting is open to the public, one vote per user per day.
* TOP FIVE VIDEOS: Individuals receive $1,000 scholarships. Their 4H or FFA chapter receives $500 donation.
* TOP VIDEO: Individual receives additional $1,500 scholarship ($2,500 total). Their 4H or FFA chapter receives additional $1,000 donation ($1,500 total).