teesha_lee teesha_lee

143 posts   700 followers   1,346 followings

Teesh Haddy 🐘  • fashion • beauty • 🌏travel • snapchat ~ teeshalee01

• too busy watering my own grass to notice if yours is greener • 🍃

• soup of the day ~ tequila •

• national siblings day ❤️•

• easter vibes •

• you may see me struggle but you will never see me quit •

• lil pup • 🐶

• when the outfit works wear it all the time • ✔️

• in order to become the 1% you must do what the other 99% won't •

• she believed she could so she did •

• the home of Louis • 🇫🇷

• Australia Day •

• I am learning to love the sound of my feet walking away from things not meant for me • 👣

Most Popular Instagram Hashtags