I was trying to figure out how to use this multiple photo 📷 feature the best way possible.. ... .
And with the Throwback Thursday & Flashback Friday... thing... it made sense to try to do this... .
These are all from the same location over the last year... I tried to get the same exact spot ... but I couldn't get the spot I wanted in the spring because of all the fisherman 🐟 at this location... . . (From top left - right - bottom left and right) .
1) The first is a montage of all the seasons... Winter ❄️ - Spring 🌸 - Summer 🌿 & Fall 🍁 - 'seasons change' 😀
2) The shot from winter - when I caught a sunset 🌅 ... from February 15, 2017 and no one was around.. .
3) Spring and the time of year when I can't get anywhere near here because this is a designated 'fishing' zone 🐟. This 📷 was from May 25 2016
4) Summer 🌳.. when it looks nice.. but not as good as it does in the autumn.. IMHO. This was from September 9, 2016.
5) Autumn 🍁which of course is the most spectacular of all the seasons... and this is from November 12, 2016.. the day before my birthday 🎉 FYI... .
6) I threw in this 'extra' photo 📷from last weekend of the ice ❄️ . There were news cameras 🎥everywhere here at this spot on March 18th 2017 .. and I didn't realize it until I read the news .. but this is the actual ice ❄️ that a man fell through while trying to save his dog 🐶 .. and a fireman 🚒 and a policeman 👮 went in to save him. Apparently, everyone is doing ok.. but this shot of the ice just hours after everything happened .. it makes you realize how dangerous it can be... ⛸
And back to Seasons theme... To quote a 80's cheesy song... .
Exposé -- Seasons Change "Some dreams are in the night time
And some seem like yesterday
But leaves turn brown and fade
Ships sail away
You long to say a thousand words
But seasons change" 😂 .
Have a great weekend everyone... 🙌
_____________________________________ #thankyoutoronto #memoirsoftoronto #viewsfromthe6 #yyz #inside_to #Toronto #Torontolife #blogto #narcity #narcitytoronto #6ixwalks