Sweet & Chewy Japanese dessert!
-Dango: 160g Sweet Rice Flour, 2 Tbsp Sugar, 1/2 tsp Salt, 90ml Hot Water
-Sauce: 1 Tbsp Soy Sauce, 3 Tbsp Mirin, 4 Tbsp Water, 3 Tbsp Brown Sugar, 1 tsp Corn Starch
-Green Tea Bean Paste: 150g Sweet White Bean Paste, 1 tsp Green Tea Powder
-Red Bean Paste
1. Combine sugar, salt to sweet rice flour. Add hot water and knead it to ball shape.
2. In a boiling water, add the balls and leave it until it floats, then remove.
3. Let cooked dango rest in ice water for a while.
4. In a pan, slightly boil soy sauce, mirin, water, brown sugar and thicken with corn starch. Boil a little more and finish off.
5. Combine white bean paste with green tea powder.
6. Skew dango on a skewer and place soy sauce based sauce, green tea bean paste, and red bean paste on top.