My Patchouli came in today🙌🏼🙌🏼. The benefits reported on this essential oil is by far worth its cost. I used to pay twice the price for skin care products. Now all I need is my oil and dilute it, and I am able to try it many other ways. I found this information helpful on mercola.com under benefits and uses.
* Massage it on your skin to help prevent wrinkles and cellulites. Simply dilute it in a light carrier oil.
* Dab a small amount on your skin to soothe cuts, scrapes, burns and sores, as well as insect bites.
* Apply a few drops on your wrists or add it to your sheets to keep ants, bedbugs and other pests away.
* Put two to three drops on a cotton ball and dab it on your underarms to prevent body odor.
* Mix a couple of drops into your shampoo or conditioner to treat dandruff and oily hair. Leave it on for a few minutes before rinsing. Sponsor ID#11687611 #youngliving #essentialoils #patchouli #younglivingpatchouli #antiaging #bugdeterrent #nomorebugs #dandruff #stinkyfeet #stinkyshoes #happyfeet #happyfamily