"In a corner if the hangar: Meteor restoration". In a corner of the hangar of the Yorkshire Air Museum a team led by volunteer Graham Buckle is working on Gloster Meteor NF Mk 14, WS 788. It was built in February 1954 at Baginton, Coventry as a two-seat night fighter. It served with 152 Squadron at Wattisham before being allocated to No 2 Air Navigation School at Thorney Island. Later it served with No 1 School at Stradishall where it was damaged in an accident. In January 1966 it was allocated for ground instructional use. From September 1969 it was on static display at Patrington Radar Station, Spurn Head, moving to Leeming, as the station gate guardian. It was brought to Elvington in 1991. (Information from the Yorkshire Air Museum website.) Drawn with Pentel 0.3 and 0.5mm pencils and a Tombow Mono Zero eraser on A4 cartridge paper.