I thought I'd take this opportunity to respond to commonly asked questions I get in my DM:
1. I'm 5'10 and about 150 Lbs
2. I'm not gay, I'm heterosexual
3. I don't want to send you photos of my feet, or any other part of me. It's not going to happen.
4. I've been practicing handstands since 2014 and yoga since 2015 ish.
5. I do all sorts of bodyweight movements. My "yoga" is not traditional most of the time, though I very much appreciate traditional yoga. I do a lot of strength and mobility based movements that are a combination of a lot of different "genres". 6. I was never a gymnast, but I played baseball, basketball, and ran track and field when I was younger.
7. I don't know how long it will take you to get flexible or strong. It simply takes dedication and perseverance. It also depends on what your definition of flexible and strong is, and also depends a lot on you and your body type. Just work hard and enjoy the results you get :) Overall, I LOVE the DMs I get.. I receive so much love and encouragement and I love those messages! And of course I'm also always happy to answer any questions I feel comfortable answering, so feel free to ask! 😊