Here's the latest project. This dresser was pretty beat up when I got it. Some friends of mine bought a house and the previous owner had left it behind. As you can see in the before pictures, half the hardware was missing and more drawers than not were falling apart at the joints. Shout out to wood glue for doing its thing.
This didn't take much to fix up. Mostly time. I used Waverly chalk paint and made my own shade of yellow mixing Curry and Maize (roughly 2 parts Curry to 1 part Maize). I topped it with a couple of coats of Crystal Clear Minwax polycrylic.
I kept the original drawer knobs and but replaced the old pulls with these cup pulls off Amazon for $8 (10/pk). I'm relieved at how well the new "antique-finish" hardware matches the scuffed up antique knobs.