Between @nocrumbsleft and @caligirlgetsfit shouting me out on their pages, I've gained quite a few new friends on my page these past few days! I figured I'd do a little post about me so y'all can get to know me better! ❤️
• My name is Chelsea (duh) and I'm turning 28 in one week! 🎈
• I started this account in March 2015 solely as a way to stay accountable to myself for my fitness and weight loss goals. I completed two and a half rounds of the BBG program by @kayla_itsines before I stopped to rehab my injury.
• Speaking of, I'll talk about my injury a lot - I was brutally checked into the boards from behind in indoor soccer when I was 14, and since then I've had issues with my traps, lats, scapula, teres, and neck. ⚽️ I call it my "shoulder injury" for convenience but in reality my whole upper body is a mess. I've been pursuing regular (and a variety of) treatment for three years, and it's slowly getting better.
• This account has grown SO MUCH from what I had ever expected, and I now use it as a platform to share my belief that ANYONE can live a healthy, happy, and active life. You don't need to spend hours in the gym - you just have to find activities you love and enjoy doing. 😊🙌🏼
• I'm completely obsessed and in love with spin classes. They satisfy my need for a high energy and high intensity workout, but don't irritate my shoulder 🚴🏼♀️💕
• I'm very much into the idea of self-love and embracing your body for all it is capable of. I hope to inspire you to learn to love yourself just a little bit more!
• I love pineapple prints, dancing, and really bad dad-jokes. Hit me with your best ones!! 🤣🍍
• I'm always laughing, always positive, and want to make this account a platform where you feel comfortable to ask questions and feel connected. It warms my heart when people tell me that they "feel like they already know me" or can imagine "us being best friends" even if they don't know me in real life. Instagram has created a community for me that I love and cherish - my relationships on here are second to none! 💗
If you ever want to know more, please just ask - I try my best to reply to every message and comment.Thank you for sharing this journey with me!