Good luck reading this lmao
1. Matsui (right after I arrived Taiwan, I went straight to Matsui, it would've been a sin if I won't try their bubble tea.I decided to get a quick ride in a boat to get around in the town of matsui, unfortunately my phone was dead so wasn't able to take that much photo. Would consider to go back tho.
2. Literally my every day breakfast. (Insert soy milk, and some steamed buns *I'm talking about the real buns hun)
3-5. Chiang Kai-shek memorial. Man I was amazed with these temples not gonna lie, makes all the walking so worth it. (Riding the subway was easy to get here, but if you don't how to pay some attention with the sign you're gonna end up exiting the wrong exit.) 6. Well boy I ran out of energy. Went to family mart to buy some of these while waiting for my uber ride. (Waited 40mins uber ride tbh with you)
7. Taipei 101 from the elephant mountain view. The hike was approximately 25-30 mins it depends on how you would take it, took me roughly 30 mins lmaoooo just realized I gotta step up my cardio games .
8. Just a mandatory selfie with the Taipei 101.
9. Taipei 101 from the side bottom view lmao I had a hard time taking a snap of this building not gonna lie. I mean everybody is! When you go there you'll know.
10. Me on the very top the elephant mountain, with a lil view of the Taipei city. Dang it I forgot to bring some beer! Would've been so nice to drink some beer while watching the sunset of Taipei! But oh well.
Thank you Taipei for such an experience, I'll definitely visit you again after putting a big red check to another Asian countries 😘
These photos are brought to you by: gimbal(stabilizer), and my backpack to support it to stand up.
#Taipei #Taipei101 #elephantmountain
#elephantmountaintrail #matsui #xiangsan #chiangkaishek #travel #asia #travelasia #backpackkid #backpacking #phww #traveling #live #laugh #love