This right here was a plate of good ol’ fashioned Mmmmm!! Beef Stroganoff is comfort food for my soul and this didn’t taste skinnyfied at all! 😋
1c Beef Stroganoff (6SP)
3oz Smashed Potatoes (3SP)
1c Broccoli 🥦
Beef Stroganoff Recipe
• 1.25lbs of filet mignon, trimmed (17SP)
• 2- 10.5oz Cans Cream of Mushroom Soup, 98% FF (11SP)
• 1/2c Swanson Cooking Beef Stock (0)
• 1/2c LF Sour Cream (4SP)
• 1/2 Medium onion, chopped
• 2 Tbls Garlic, minced
• 1c Mushrooms, chopped
• 1 Tbls McCormicks Montreal Steak Seasoning
• Salt & Pepper
1. Cut steak into bite size pieces and toss in Montreal Steak Seasoning.
2. In a skillet over medium high heat, sprayed with olive oil brown the steak on both sides for 4-5 minutes. Do this in two batches so the steak isn’t over crowded. Remove from pan and set aside.
3. Add mushrooms, garlic and onion to the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes until softened.
4. Pour the beef stock in with the mushrooms mixture and simmer for a few minutes.
5. Add the cream of mushroom soup and sour cream to pan and stir well.
6. Place the meat back into the pan and lower the heat to medium. Simmer for 15 minutes. Salt & Pepper to taste.
7. Enjoy over noodles, rice or potatoes. Per WW recipe builder makes 6 generous 1 cup servings at 6SP each.