Placenta Lasange (Plasange)
1 medium onion, diced
4 cloves garlic, minced
2 Tbsp butter
½ lb placenta
1 lb ground beef
2 large tomatoes, diced
1 Tbsp dried oregano, basil, and thyme
1 Tbsp salt
1 tsp pepper
½ cup red wine
½ cup broth
¼ cup broth
½ cup whole milk
1. Sauté onions and garlic in butter over medium heat for 8 minutes.
2. Chop placenta into small pieces using either a very sharp knife or a pair of kitchen scissors.
3. Add placenta pieces and ground beef to the pan with the onion and garlic, and cook until beef is no longer pink.
4. Add tomatoes, dried spices, salt, pepper, and wine, simmer 15 minutes, or until the wine is reduced by half.
5. In a 9"x13" pan, pour the 1/4 cup of the broth, and then cover with a layer of lasagna noodles. Top noodles with half of the meat/tomato mixture and half of the ricotta cheese. Add another layer of noodles. Top noodles with remaining meat/tomato mixture and ricotta cheese. Add another layer of noodles.
6. Drizzle half cup of the broth over noodles, making sure to spread as evenly as you can. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top. Drizzle the milk on top of the cheese.
7. Bake at 350° F for about 30 minutes, or until the cheese is bubbly and brown.