Are you too comfortable doing what you're doing?
Here are Brian Tracy's tips for a more productive lifestyle. Start first thing after waking up. I have been doing this for a week and seeing HUGE results! Check them out:
1. Read 60 minutes to start the day. That's an average of 1 book a week, 50 books year =doctorate degree
2. Make a list of what needs to be done today- increase productivity 25%, 100% in a year
3. Prioritize the list
4. Do first item on the list
5. Listen to audio in the car "car university" better than college because you decided what you learn, so there is no BS classes. 1000% increase in 10 years if you do this.
6. Make calls. Magic questions after ANY call "what did I do right?" Write it down. "what would I do differently next time" write it down. Come up with strategies to improve any call.
7. Treat EVERYONE like a million dollar customer!