<🌍Happy Earth Day! There are a myriad of ways to celebrate this awesome planet. Here are just a few:
1) Love your body. You are made of the Earth and you will return to the Earth. Send beautiful messages of appreciation to even your tiniest molecule.
2) Bless your food. There is so much bounty that you can partake of. If your body or emotions crave nourishment of any kind, release yourself from all guilt. Know that every morsel is strengthening and nourishing you, providing you with fuel to pursue your Earthwalk.
3) Thank the nature spirits - all the elementals who live in the trees, flowers, among the birds and animals. Fairies are your friends :) 4) Eat organic. Chemicals are not food.
5) Let go of judgement, hate, fear and anger. Lower vibrations create a density around the planet. Lighten up!
6) Walk in gratitude. You're alive. Yippee!
7) Be kind to one another. This planet is supporting all of us. She wants us to get along.
8) Consider your impact - perhaps you want to walk instead of drive, bring your own bags to put your produce in at the supermarket, turn off the lights when not needed, unplug your devices when not in use. Everything helps.
9) Exercise because it feels good - not because you should. Find something you like to do. It will help you enjoy it more.
10) Send love to every corner of the Earth. It feels good. ✨Kari Samuels // 🔻IMAGE REPOST VIA:: @elevatedentrepreneurs ➖➖➖➖➖➖▪️▪️▪️