Happy Friday!!! I figured I would give this whole #FridayIntroductions thing a try and give you a closer look at all things Leah Weinberg that goes beyond just planning weddings and being a #WomanEntrepreneur.
1. In college, I managed a few bands in the Jacksonville/St. Augustine, Florida area. If you think dealing with couples getting married is tough, try working with a bunch of dudes in bands.
2. For about 10 years (starting my senior year in high school), I was a music journalist and also a band photographer. My favorite photo I ever took was of Tom from Blink 182 and it was pure luck. If I can find a copy, maybe I'll share it here some time.
3. The only reason I went to law school was to practice entertainment law, but the entertainment law thing never happened and instead I spent 10 years as a commercial real estate attorney.
4. I'm a tennis player. I started around third grade and played on my college team. But I probably haven't touched a racquet in about 9 years, which makes me super sad. I'd love to get back into playing.
5. I'm a shoe addict. While I was an attorney, I amassed a pretty impressive collection of heels, which sadly haven't seen the light of day in the last three years since I stopped going into an office everyday. So now my drug of choice is sneakers. Next time you see me, there's a high probability I'll be wearing a pair of my custom Color Pop Nikes.
If you've made it to the end of this longer than usual post, kudos to you! And now, I want you to share a fun fact about YOU that I may not know. 😊 |📷: @mikkelpaige