Join us for our next workshop where you'll create an alternative tour of Lesvos! That means you'll work with one or two other people to tell a story about people, places, communities, or things on Lesvos that you care about, and share it with the public. You could do this by leading a walking tour through Mytilene, making a short film, creating a story map of photos and writing, making a podcast, or whatever else you're excited about!
The schedule for this workshop is a little irregular, so take a good look at the dates and times:
• Wed, July 26, 13:00 - 18:00 (lunch included on the first day)
• Fri, July 28, 14:00 - 18:00
• Sun, July 30, 14:00 - 18:00
• Mon, July 31, 14:00 - 18:00
• Wed, Aug 2, 14:00 - 18:00
• Fri, Aug 4, 14:00 - 18:00
• Sat, Aug 5 Exhibition! Time to be confirmed.
• Mon, Aug 7, 16:00 - 18:00
We will provide lunch on the first day, and refreshments and snacks on the other days. We can also provide bus tickets for traveling to and from the workshop for those who need them.
If you're interested, send an email to email@example.com or get in touch via Facebook or Instagram messenger. See you there!!
#creativelesvos #thisiswhatadesignerlookslike #designstudio #skillsharing #withrefugees #lesvos #greece #alternativetours #alternativetourslesvos