Delicious seafood fettuccine! Want the recipe? See down below. ☺
1 pound linguine
1 pound shrimp
1 pound mussels
1/2 pound scallops
1/2 pound cherry tomatoes, halved
2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
3 Tablespoons garlic, minced
1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
4 Tablespoons butter
1 1/2 cups white wine
Salt & Pepper
Fresh chopped parsley
1. Cook the linguine until almost done.
2. Add olive oil to a large skillet over medium heat.
3. Add garlic and crushed red pepper and cook for a couple minutes until fragrant.
4. Add cherry tomatoes
5. Add butter, shrimp, wine and bring to a boil
6. Add scallops & mussels
7. Lower heat to simmer
8. Add pasta to the sauce & simmer until thickened
9. Season with salt & pepper and top with parsley