Will’s Ride Again- Equine Yoga Event Friday, October 19th at Burlington Farms, Freehold NJ.
Join us for an event filled with Horses, Yoga Flow, Meditation, Music, AMAZING Giveaways at Burlington Farm located at 260 Burlington Rd in Freehold NJ on Friday night, Oct 19 from 5:30-7:30 PM.
The event kicks off at 5:30p, with a Meet & Greet with our boy Maverick, followed by a yoga flow, led by top Monmouth County Yogis.
Yoga is from 6-7pm, and will be followed up by the door prizes.
Light refreshments and snacks have been graciously donated to us through Delicious Orchards, Dunkin’, Acme and Cuzzins Pizza.
Support Will’s chance tot Ride Again!
A few notes about the farm:
1. Please wear appropriate footwear (no open-toed shoes). -Sneakers or boots work well.
2. Parking is available on the farm as well as on both sides of the street directly in front of the farm and potentially in the school parking lots if they are open/available and not closed off for any reason.
3. There is only one porta-potty on the farm so it would be a good idea to stop prior to the event. There are numerous DD and Wawa’s on Route 33 in Freehold less than 5 minutes from the venue with public restrooms. The porta- potty on the farm will be clean, useable and available for the event.
4. Please consider any allergies to horses, hay or cats, all of which are present on the farm.
5. Everyone who attends the event will be required to sign a specific event liability waiver at the front table of the main barn. This will also enter you automatically into the free door prize drawings.
6. Please no animals other than service animals onsite the night of the event.
7. Please do not feed the horses unless you are with an event volunteer who has approved food. The horses are privately owned and are on special diets and can become very sick from food they are not supposed to have.
8. You are welcome to take pictures of the horses and there will be opportunities to pet and feed them under supervision for everyone’s safety.
#willrideagain #rideagain #rideagainyoga #equinetherapy