Why to choose Tanzania for your safari?
1. Tanzania offers some of the best game viewing and some of the best beaches in the world. Here, you can seamlessly combine an authentic, wild Tanzania safari with a deserted Indian Ocean beach holiday, all in one trip.
2. Tanzania has some seriously good lodges at excellent prices for a great-value African safari; at the other end of the scale there are also some fabulous (and astronomically expensive!) lodges offering complete luxury - something for all budgets.
3. A Tanzania safari is where you’ll see the phenomenal Great Migration, when 1.5m wildebeest take to the road, following the rains in search of green pastures. This is once-in-a-lifetime stuff and one of the greatest natural events on the planet - a spectacle as such will make for a truly unforgettable safari, unlike any other.
4. Tanzania is well-developed in terms of activities on offer. Why not take a hot air balloon trip over the Serengeti, or spend a night fly camping in the bush, or go boating in the Selous..? Variety also sets Tanzania apart.
5. Majestic Mount Kilimanjaro! This is the iconic shot you’ll have seen time and time again, of a volcanic, snow-tipped mountain with its head in the clouds. For the adventurous and fit, why not triumph this mammoth mountain and drink a Kilimanjaro beer from it's peak?
#tanzania #africa #africaamazing #wild #wildlife #wildlifesafari #wildanimal #wildlifeanimal #safari #traveller #KilimanjaroBackcountryAdventures #bucketlist #Serengeti #tarangire #lakemanyara #ngorongoro #hakunamatata #jambo