Hey there 👋🏼. I was making brunch and wanted to share my favorite toppers for... just. about. anything. Seriously. It’s kind of like the toppers bar at @cuppayofrozenyogurt // but not really. 😉 You can put 1 or all of these on seemingly boring dishes (rice, potatoes, salad, piece of protein, eggs... options are limitless) to boost the flavor and nutritional quality of your food.
• @traderjoes Everything but the Bagel Sesame Seasoning. It’s super delicious and I am putting it on everything. 🥢
• also from TJ’s— the OG micro greens... love these little sprouts of vital nutritions. 🥗
• Eating something fermented one time per day can change your life! Your guts—> and brain!—> will thank you for it. I am LOVING @localculturekrauts— they are fermenting quality organic ingredients from local farms ya’ll. Plus I love that logo. 🌶
• Braggs Nutritional Yeast Seasoning isn’t just for vegetarians, friends! Not only will you get a kind of nutty flavor, but B vitamins to boot. B vitamins= improved energy, clear thinking, healthy skin, hair, blood- and on and on. Eat this stuff! 🧠
• Avocado. You know they’re good for you. 🥑 • I found this Garlic Lover’s spice at @marketofchoice_bend recently and I LOVE it. We put it on everything. Also— it’s made in Eugene, Oregon. ✌🏼
• Pink Himalayan sea salt contains over 84 minerals and trace elements, including calcium, magnesium, potassium, copper and iron, so it does more than just make your food taste better— but let’s be real, it does that too.
So there you have it// my topper ingredients. Today is a monster day of productivity so I had these nutritional toppers atop a nutrition bomb of colorful veggies and eggs. Top your food unabashedly. 🤗 Happy day, friends. 🙏🏼