Fry chicken 😋😋😋. Ingredients
Chicken legs or thighs
All purpose seasoning
1. Clean chicken with lemon or vinegar in cold water, you can take the skin off the chicken or keep it on.
To get crispy fry chicken it is recommended to keep most of the skin on but removes any fatty edges
2. Place the washed chicken in a mixing bowl (used for meat) and put 2 table spoons of all purpose seasoning to one tray of chicken.
3. Add a tea spoon of mixed herbs and tea spoon of crushed garlic .
4. Once all mixed well, get plate and pour your flour and breadcrumbs and coat each peice of chicken to prepare to fry
5. Heat your frying pan and once hot place your chicken pieces in and fry each side until it’s brown.
6. Your chicken will not cook through throughly so put your oven on and once finished place chicken on a tray and cook for a further 40 mins (180 oc)! Do not cover with foil! The steam will make the coating drop off lol .
#chicken #frychicken #homemadechicken #whitemeat #friedfood #tastyfood #fridaytreat