Now that the competition season is getting closer each day, I want to share some thoughts with you 😊 Many athletes are getting a bit insecure at this point, and is really starting to feel the challenges and hardship of prepping for a show. Here's 5 tips for you guys 😄💪🏼
1. Don't worry about anyone but yourself. Put your energy and focus on you, and do everything in your power to be your best. Focus on yourself and what you can control ✨
2. Consistensy is key. Be patient, and trust that success comes from daily effort. Don't be frustrated or impatient - trust the process!
3. Love the journey! This is just as important as the end goal. Practice positiv thinking, stay humble, enjoy the journey, make lifelasting friendship, treat everyone with respect and be pleasent with every soul you come in contact with. If you are miserable more than you are happy, this isn't the sport for you.
4. Don't make excuses and don't EVER cheat or go off plan during a prep (not even in your sleep 😅 Yes, some athletes do that 🙊😂).
5. Don't give up! It is supposed to be hard, that's whats so great about this sport. Embrace the challenges and know they are making you a stronger person and competitor. The mental, physical and emotional growth will be with you forever.
🌟You can do this!! 🌟😄
Interested in fitness, competing or lifestyle coaching? Send me an e-mail 😄 Link in bio 💪🏼 #throwback #fitness #fitnesscoaching #coaching #bodyfitness #bikinifitness #figure #bodybuilding #physique #competitionprep #shredded #girlswithmuscle #nordicpower #teamtotalpackage #whenresultsmatter @teamtotalpackage
Photo by the best @klasbu 🙌🏼