[PR] Gain and Get More Likes and Followers on Instagram.

#wheatedbrooklyn

MOST RECENT

Thanks David for the taste of this 1965 Dickel shaped like a golf club, the juice was cooked, but it was fun to look at! #dickel #whiskey #wheatedbrooklyn #drammersclub

Limited edition blended malt made with 3 different whiskies. The youngest is the 3 year old which makes up only 1% of the blend. The other 2 (much older) make up 99% of the blend. •
.
.
.
.
Tasting Profile /•[NOSE]: waxy, vanilla, sultanas, pepper, smoke, citrus and fruits. •[PALATE]: fruit spices, more pepper, honey, toffee and orange zest. Some tropical fruits mixed with apricots and apples with honeydew and vanilla ice cream. •[FINISH]: big complex finish with creamy spices and caramel toffee. Priced at around $300 if you can still find it. Complex and bold and inviting dram. •
.
.
.
.
#blendedwhisky #compassbox #whisky #scotch #scotchwhisky #photooftheday #deluxe #alcohol #dram #rare #tastethedram #wheatedbrooklyn #peat #scotland #Whiskyporn #whiskylover #whiskyreview

It’s National Calzone Day, and a post about it is necessary given that I ❤️ calzones! While there are many delicious calzones to be had in NYC, Wheated in Brooklyn has been touted as having the best! Theirs includes fresh mozzarella, aged mozzarella & ricotta along with succulent meatballs lightly touched with tomato sauce! Served with a ramekin of marinara for dunking, this calzone is delizioso! Indulge @wheatedbrooklyn, and tell them Miss Concierge NYC sent you! #newyork #ny #newyorkcity #nyc🗽#newyorker #thebigapple🍎#ilovenewyork #iloveny #ilovenewyorkcity #ilovenyc #concierge #personalconcierge #wheated #wheatedbrooklyn #calzone #calzones #nationalcalzoneday

A great fine at #wheatedbrooklyn it's the #jamesepepper #1776 #barrelproof #rye. ••
.
.
.
.
Tasting Profile// Nose: sweet citrus, ion, sweet candied peaches and hints of oak. Palate: pepper, spices, cherries and marzipan. Baked apples, leather and tobacco. Finish: medium to long with spices, caramel, charcoal and oak. Quite pleasant the the barrel strength is always appreciated. ••
.
.
.
.
#bourbonmonth #bourbon #rye #whiskey #americanwhiskey #straightwhiskey #alcohol #whiskeygram #bourbonlife #bourbonporn #ryewhiskey

All day, every day ... 🍕🏙🍕🏙🍕 #PizzaAroundNYC
---------------------------------------------------




#wheatedbrooklyn #pizzaofig #pizzagram #foodig #vsco #vscocam #stoveandlu #pizzaforlife

Beautiful independent bottler by #cadenhead of one of our favorite #whisky the #highlandpark 28 year #cask strength. This one is bottled at a whopping 55.5% abv. ••
.
.
.
.
Tasting Notes// Nose: burns a bit with strong notes of leather and Sherry, currants, smog and oak. Palate: Dark berry spices, dark chocolate, musty oak, toffee and molasses and sweet berry figs. Has a lot of punch. Did not add water because I prefer my drams cask strength. Finish: bold and loud and spicy with notes of Granny Smith apples, honey and more oak. Wonderful dram and not too exp for the year and strength. Around $300. ••
.
.
.
.
#whisky #highlandparkwhisky #whiskey #highlands #scotland #scotch #singlemalt #scotchwhisky #whiskygram #independentbottler #brooklyn #wheatedbrooklyn #distilled #caskstrength #smallbatch

#eclipse2017 from Brooklyn on a hazy sunny day. Enjoyed G&Ts with #wheatedbrooklyn. Now suffering from an "eclipse headache" aka hangover

There's no place I rather be tonight than with you guys! I've missed you guys sooo much... 😘😘😘
.
.
.
#friday #night #tgif #brooklyn #nyc #friends #missyou #pizza #drinks #alcohol #fun #wheatedbrooklyn #newplace #yummy #thankyou #goodvibes #goodtimes #amazeballs

These guys are wild! Happy birthday to us @jvak #wheatedbrooklyn #leoseason #ilovethem

This mixed greens salad from @wheatedbrooklyn will give you your entire life (the spoon is for scooping). #foodlover #foodie #food #brooklyn #brooklynfood #brooklyneats #wheatedbrooklyn #salad #strawberry #vegetarian #brooklynfoodie

#russelsreserve #russelsreserve10yr nice #kentucky #bourbon to hit the spot. .
.
.
.
Cinnamon, vanilla and honey on the nose. Orange oak and caramel on the palate. Medium strong spicy finish. Very enjoyable. .
.
.
.
#bourbon #americanwhiskey #kentucky #kentuckystraight #whiskeygram #whiskeylover #brooklyn #wheatedbrooklyn #whisky #whiskygram #whiskyreview

Sometimes when you're not feeling well you need some whiskey to kill off all the germs. No better whiskey then #caskstrength #pikesville. .
.
.
.
On the nose there's cream and cocoa at first with sweet liquorice. Palate is fruity with caramel sweetness. Finish is medium to long with apricot and vanilla spices. .
.
.
.
#whiskey #straightrye #rye #bourbon #whiskeygram #whiskyporn #whiskybar #brooklyn #wheatedbrooklyn

Most Popular Instagram Hashtags