The view to my right. Idaknow, do plush* count as boho? Ok, they're not wearing fringe. Maybe this was a bad idea.
But #showmeyourboho is about hobbies today, so I couldn't resist after seeing @thebohoabode's hilarious list. So here goes with my own:
1. Wrangling stuffed animals (clearly) and keeping them from taking over the ENTIRE bed despite having a custom winged uniphant from @fleecemenagerie arriving in March.
2. Assuaging the dust bunnies under the bed that they are no less loved, and do not need to form an independent confederacy.
3. Selling awesome secondhand vintage through @sjgalacticshop
4. Working on becoming a fantasy author but quailing from editing my work or, you know, actually submitting it
5. Drawing silly trolls and people at @trollquarters and hoping that will really take off! I do custom work as well as sell prints, and will be auctioning originals at @buzzingbazaar before long, maybe this week!
6. Reading when I should be editing my damn stories
7. Reflecting that giving up alcohol was not a very writerly decision
8. Avoiding dusting and grocery shopping
9. Watching too much Netflix and Amazon Channel TV
10. Collecting nail polish and crystals as if the world's survival depends on it.
I tag @thriftyalchemy @ofthemountainandmoon and @bohokc to reveal to us their own top ten hobbies, so to speak. 😆
* - Mitzi the former juju doll decided recently that she wanted to be a plush. So I honored her wishes, and she is now a member of the family. We will miss the former Mitzi, but welcome her new incarnation into the home!
#whoiam #whatido #whyidoit #alittlebitcrazy #awholelottamagic #dailydues #yesreally #strangeandlovingit