Rahmaniac Malaysia always been in support of promoting and uplifting Malaysian local talents.
In 2016, we organized brand launching of ADK-Sri Rascol a.k.a Rap Machines, which had our local Klang boy, Sri Rascol who is now singing regularly for our Isai Puyal A.R Rahman.
For 2017, we are delighted and proud to colloborate with our local talent, DrSakthi to officially launch his debut album, ‘PULSE’. Here are some interesting facts about Dr.Sakthi:
- A medical doctor by profession.
- Performs a mix music genre of raggae and fusion.
- Ex-Director of Hospital Daro, Sarawak.
- Recently accepted as a honorary advisor of Sandyamaarga Institute of Holistic Living and Natural Medicine, Malaysia.
- He performed, wrote and composed the official anthem of Malaysian Cancer Counsel (MAKNA) titled ‘You Gotta Live’.
- Dr. Sakthi and his band performs their music live in 432 Hz. They are the first Malaysian band to jump into this pythagorean tuning as this tuning resonates with the universal nature and has healing abilities.
We’re proud to associate ourselves with an artist of such accolades.
Dr.Sakthi and his band will be performing live at their ‘PULSE’ Album Launch Concert. Apart from that, we also have many local & international artist performing at the concert. Details as below:
Date & Time: 10/DEC/2017 8:00pm to 01:00am
Location: The Bee, Publika, Solaris Dutamas, KL.
RM30 + FREE ‘Pulse’ CD album (pre sale)
RM40 + FREE ‘Pulse’ CD album (at the door)
Pre Sale tickets can be purchased at www.drsakthi.com
Purchase the tickets and come support our amazing local talent!! See u folks this Friday!! #rahmaniacmalaysia