#westar35

169 posts

TOP POSTS

Westar 35 #westar35

I spent all day working on these. My head hurts. If they are not the most accurate references of Sabine's blasters out there, they are definitively the most detailed. I'll start building them tomorrow. Good night!
-
#sabinewren #cosplay #westar35 #mandalorian #mandalorianmercs

Ready to deal with any #scumandvillainy that tries to cross me.
.
.
#scumandvillainycantina #starwars #smuggler #westar35

New Mando blaster in progress! #mmcc #mando #westar35 #mandalorian #cosplayprop

So look what came in the mail today along with my range finder and visor. Merry Christmas to me! 😍
#dravenstotalcustoms #westar35 #sabinewren #custommando #mandalorianmercs

Got most of the gluing done, it's gonna need quite a bit of shaping #westar35 #starwars #mandalorianmercs #props #cosplay

Last nights work! All cut out and ready for sanding.... all the sanding #sabinewrencosplay #westar35

Need more clamps.....
Also i often say prop making is 90% sanding, the other 10% is waiting for something to dry...
#mando #mnmando #mandalorianmercs #westar35

Paint finished up on Westar 35 blaster (Tatooine Eagle) edition. #mandomonday #mandalorian #westar35

MOST RECENT

What you see here is what is left of my mold for the Westar 35 blaster we make. Even though I use ease release the mold locked on itself and to the casting. The only thing that I can think of why this happened is the casting before this one was a failure. For some reason the resin didn't cure correctly and compromised the mold itself. Normally cured Silicone doesn't stick to itself or anything else for that matter, but in this case it did. Now to complete the order I am going to have to use the, what turned out to be one of the best casting ever, blaster that I just pulled from the mold with the help of @red25862 and @wolffang142 and my personal westar I have been working on for my Deathwatch character. Hopefully I can be able to use one of these, which are a primed finish, as the new model for the next mold. So for the time being the westar 35 listing is temporarily closed.
#westar35 #moldfail #DravensTotalCustoms #etsy #RIPMold #silicone #smoothon @smoothon

But really, though. Do you know about @arealightcustoms?
Really spectacular work. Go. See. Enjoy.
---
#Repost @arealightcustoms with @repostapp
・・・
Wren warrior custom with Wren B hunter helmet and printed wren vambraces. #arealightcustoms #customminifigure #westar35 #wrenbhunterhelmet #wren #therebels #mandalorian

Wren warrior custom with Wren B hunter helmet and printed wren vambraces. #arealightcustoms #customminifigure #westar35 #wrenbhunterhelmet #wren #therebels #mandalorian

Test Westar 35 for Sabine Wren. How's it look. Next to make it out of Sintra. .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
#sabinewren #rebels #starwars #westar35 #blaster #test #cosplay #cosplayer #cosplayersofinstagram #wip #mandalorian #starwarsrebels #sintra

Two more works, four more sleeps, and 10 to 12 hours of driving until @starwarscelebration
Set to get the triple photo op with Bulloch, Morrison, and Logan (or as I call them: the Fett Three)! Also going to get my Sabine and Maul pops signed by Tiya Sircar and Sam Witwer!
Also also going to be guarding some jail cells for @mandalorianmercs and representing @veshok_clan as always.
#mandalorian #mandalorianarmor #starwarscosplay #starwarscelebration #starwars #veshok_clan #veshok #westar #westar35 #bobafett #jangofett #fett

Leather products available. Commissions back open for a short time only! PM me or check out Facebook.com/ScorchedEarthCreations for more projects, WIPS, and general questions!!!
#leather #leathertooling #mmcc #starwars #mandalorian #mandalorianmercs #westar #westar35 #girthbelt #holsters #gunbelt #clonewars #clonetrooper #clonemedic #bantha #scorchedearthcreations #mythosaur #mandoa

Ready to deal with any #scumandvillainy that tries to cross me.
.
.
#scumandvillainycantina #starwars #smuggler #westar35

May be going a tad overboard considering this is mostly going to be in A) a holster and B) a dark bar. Getting super stoked for #ScumAndVillainyCantina tomorrow!!
.
.
#scumandvillainy #starwars #westar35 #blasterpistol #wip

Pre Celebration SALE on Mandalorian Westar 35 pistols until 4/7/2017 on my etsy. It's ONLY for 10 DAYS. The sooner you order the more likely you will get them before Celebration.

20% OFF MANDALORIAN WESTAR 35 PISTOLS.
Link to my etsy in Bio
#starwarscosplay #starwars #mando
#mandalorian #mandomercs #mandomonday #westar35 #westar #sabine #rebels #starwarsrebels #deathwatch #clonewars #starwarscelebration #celebrationorlando #therpf #etsy #sale #props

Yeah that's right look what I got! Lucky much? I would say.... YES Sir! thanks going out to @overworld_henchman #westar35 #3dprintedblaster #3dprinting #starwar #mando #mandalorian #bobafett #imperial #mandomercs

follow this page in feedly

Most Popular Instagram Hashtags