Craving for Korean food again! Since I got home early from work so decided to cook kimchi jjigae for dinner! Simply delicious!
Simple Kimchi jjigae (serve 1)
1/3 cup kimchi
70g minced pork (seasoned)
1/2 tsp minced garlic
1/2 pack golden mushroom
1 stalk spring onion
1 tsp Korean red chilli paste (gochujang)
1 tbsp Korean chilli powder
Korean sesame oil
1. Heat up the Korean claypot with 1 tsp sesame oil.
2. Add kimchi to stir fry till fragrant, follow by hot pepper paste n chilli powder.
3. Add stock, bring it to boil and simmer for 5 mins.
4. Roll seasoned minced pork into balls n add into the soup.
5. When the pork is almost cooked, add garlic, golden mushroom, spring onion and egg.
6. Bring it to boil and serve with rice.
#wensdelightkitchen17 #jul2017 #sgig #sgfoodie #instafood #instadinner #kimchijjigae #kimchisoup #koreanfood #homecooked #wenrecipes #一个人的晚餐