The following tips can help to encourage that participation and help achieve your company’s goals:
- Develop a written policy for hydration. If you allow it to be no more than an abstract concept, it will never produce anything more than abstract results. Seek meaningful, measurable results instead.
- Train employees to ensure that they understand your company’s hydration policy. Encourage buy-in at every level of the organization.
Install a water cooler that can ensure that your employees always have access to unlimited, cold water that is tasty and environmentally-friendly.
- Offer fruits that employees can use to transform their water into delicious fruit-infused water.
- Give each employee a durable drinking bottle branded with the company logo, so that they all have a quality drinking container to use in the workplace.
- Encourage employees to consume water while on break – and enforce break times to ensure that they take the time to get the fluids they need.
- Make sure that every office and area of the company has access to the water facilities it needs. This is not only good policy from a wellness standpoint, but it’s also required by law. #TipsAquafeel #Aquafeel #WaterQuality #Water #Agua #WePurifyYourLife #LifeIsWater #WeLoveWater #WaterLovers