We wanted you to invite you to get to know our therapists better so over the next week we will post a photo, some facts about each therapist and details of the classes they run. Up first is gorgeous Tracey....buckle up, here we go. "Hello from me from a very wet Swanage this summer.
Here are 5 interesting facts about me.
1) I was a Special Constable for 10 years and received my Long Service Medal
2) I love Hedgehogs!! I volunteer at Brackley Hogwatch.
3) My favourite place to visit in the UK is Swanage and Corfe (want to retire to Corfe...lol)
4) I have an 18 year old son and a 28 year old step-daughter
5) I'm a newbie Vegan and loving it 🙂 "
Tracey runs the new after school craft for wellbeing class for primary school age children. Tracey knows how important it is to allow children to be themselves, to not make them sit to draw, so they lie on the floor, they dance to background music, they draw, they glue, they create but mostly they leave having had a great hour at the end of their school week.
Classes are 4pm-5pm on a Friday, cost £4 a session and you're able to book through the Well Retreat office.