On a chicken hype!
MOUTH-WATERING CHICKEN FINGER LICKIN' WINGS which also double up as HEALTHY as they're oven cooked and grilled - no frying involved at all! Nevertheless, the chicken is SUCCULENT; the marinade is ZESTY, and the skin is CRISPY 😍💛 I could eat this everyday!
We've made this three times now in the space of two weeks and everytime its turned out better than the last! It really is FINGER LICKIN' GOOD! This is our perfect post work treat for the adults and even perfect for children as a teatime treat after school! | Tap ❤ if you'd like the recipe 🐥 #chickenwings #chickenmarinade #healthychicken #ovencooked #grilledchicken #zestychicken #poulet #easyrecipe #tastyfood #tastyaf #chickenaffair #teatimetreat #weekendtreat
1 garlic peeled 8-10 cloves
2 large brown onions peeled and quartered
Juice of 3 lemons 100ml
Ginger peeled and cut 20g
Olive oil 40ml
2 tbsp Salt
1tbsp ground pepper
1/2 tbsp chilli powder for mild taste (add more for heat)
1-2 tbsp Mr Naga
- 15 large chicken wings skin on.
Throw it all into a blender until it becomes a paste consistency.
1. Singe the hairs on the chicken wings so that they are easy to pull off.
2. Marinade the chicken in the paste. Leave to marinade for at least 8 hours minimum.
3. Place the chicken wings in a foil covered baking tray.
4. Cook in the oven approx 150 degrees for 30 mins and then turn them over. Leave to cook again for another 30 mins at 120 degrees. Once chicken is fully cooked, remove from oven.
5. Heat up a griddle pan and add the chicken wing pieces to the pan. Sear the chicken on both sides to your liking. Alternatively use a George Foreman Grill or BBQ in the summer.