If you've been following along, you know that we did our very first art show/festival this past weekend. Y'all sent so much love our way for our booth and checked in to see how it was going and we are just thankful.
A little breakdown of the experience for all of you and then we can move along: • the show was a roller coaster. It was outside for 3 days, 2 of which were mostly pouring rain (scroll through the photos to a video at the end!)
• no panic attacks (some of you know that was my number one goal for the entire weekend) thanks to the rockstar support of my Jonny and my three amazing siblings (my time with them was also the absolute highlight of the whole thing)
• a ton of super sweet feedback and conversations with shoppers • a ton of rude/inappropriate comments (I was semi prepared for those) and so so much over touching of the art pieces 🙈
• we only sold a few things but were able to cover our cost for applying 🤷🏻♀️
• I still want to try the next one I've applied to, if I get in! (just learning this type of festival wasn't my audience)
• I am now home and totally exhausted but full of new ideas for projects and ready to work on a few collaborations that have been waiting for this show to be done
•only thing I forgot to bring was the memory card in my dslr, so phone pictures it is
Oh and also, this week I'll be listing minis and double minis and bandanas in the shop because, well, I made a ton of em and they are all still available 👍
Thank you again for being so supportive, we truly appreciate you guys!
Lauren + Jonny
The Eddy Line Co.