#bluecolormelt —5 Things Every Girl Should Know Before Dyeing Her Hair Pastel
1. Work Your Way to All-Over Color: we recommend that first-timers dip their toes into fashion colors , Start with a peekaboo piece. Or doing a hidden panel or a chunk on the side or a streak in the front or in the bangs. It’s low maintenance. You don’t ever have to touch it up if it’s underneath because you never really see the roots. And then [once that piece is bleached], you can just play with that piece of hair over and over again with different colors.🤩
2. Start With a Bleached Base for Best Results —You have to bleach your locks first to get the brightest version of the color you love. The hair has to be porous [in order to absorb color]. When you bleach the hair, you’re removing the color molecules that are already in the hair so that you can actually deposit the color.
3. The Color You See Isn’t the Color You’ll Get: —Remember that whole “don’t judge a book by its cover” thing? The same applies to the color of hair dye formulas, pastel or otherwise. “[The color] will be much lighter [on your hair] than what you see in the container.
4. Rethink Your Haircare Routine: —Dyed hair has different needs than your au natural locks. So the hair products you use will change along with the hue of your hair. That’s especially true for shampoo, which can make or break your freshly dyed color. Use @watercolorshair To Maintain the vibrance of your hair color with #Metallics Or #Intense The less you wash your hair, the longer your color will last(remember, dry shampoo is your best friend!).
5. Upkeep Ain’t Easy: It’s inevitable Fashion colors only lasts 4 to 6 weeks depending if you have proper home care. Especially pastels, it is usually better to go darker so you can maintain your color longer and have it fade to the perfect color you want. Don’t forget weekly deep conditioning treatments. Or #demiconditionerb3 add @OlaPlex or @brazilianbondbuilder to your color regimen. To maintain The integrity of your hair. 💎😘 #watercolorshair #wcintense #wcmetallics #watercolorsprofessionalproducts #tressawatercolors #hair #hairinspo